Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
we may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
Users may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Users can do the following at any time by accessing “My Account” in Site or directly through email or telephone.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails.